|hot chicken wings|
- chicken wings - 10
- tamarind juice - 3 tbsps
- red chili powder - 3 tbsps
- cumin powder - 2 tbsps
- oil - 1 tbsp
- salt - 1 tbsps or according to taste
- corn flour - 1 tsp
- pepper - 1 tbsp
- oregano - half a tsp
- chicken stock granules - 1 tsp (optional)
- soak lemon size ball of tamarind in warm water and strain to get juice.
- In a bowl mix all he ingredients and the chicken wings, poke the chicken with a fork so that the marinade seeps inside too.
- Let it marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Pre heat the oven at 180 deg cel for 15 min
- Grill the wings in the centre of the oven at 200 deg cel for 45 min or until golden brown, turning the chicken twice in between and basting them with remaining marinade. I use a pastry brush for the basting.