|Served with lemon and tomatoes|
- Cumin seeds - 1tsp
- Coriander seeds - 1 tsp
- Fennel seeds - 1 tsp
- mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp
- raw tiger prawns - 12(peeled and deveined)
- Pineapple - 12 (bite sized pieces)
- Fresh coriander - chopped
- Dry fry the cumin, coriander, fennel, mustard, fenugreek in a hot frying pan stirring continuously until the aroma wafts up. Immediately tip the spices and grind them in a spice grinder adding chilli and salt.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add lemon juice. Add the prawns to the bowl and set aside to marinate for 10 min. Preheat the grill to high.
- Thread prawns and pineapple alternatively onto the skewers. If using wooden skewers soak them before hand for 30 min so that they don't burn.
- Grill at the top shelf of oven for two minutes on each side, brushing with left over marinade until the prawns are cooked.
- Sprinkle over coriander and serve hot.