- Avocado - 1
- Lime juice - 2 tbsps
- Onion - 1/2 (diced very finely)
- Coriander - 2 tsp
- Green chilli - 1 (chopped finely)
- Salt - 1 tsp
- In a mixing bowl pour the lime juice and add salt so that the salt can dissolve in the acid.
- Add the chopped onions and the chilli. Cut avocado along the sides, remove the seed, scoop the buttery flesh and mix it to the bowl.
- Mash them well with masher. Sprinkle with the finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve them in a dip bowl along with chips, or any vegetable sticks of your choice.
Enjoy the perfect Mexican dip at the leisure of your home.