- Boiled rice - 3 cups
- Green peas - 50 gms (boiled)
- Sweet corn kernels - 50 gms (boiled)
- Spring onions - 3 (chopped)
- Black pepper powder - 3 tsps
- Soy sauce - 2 tbsps
- Mushrooms - 50 gms (chopped)
- Salt - 1 tsp
- oil - 1 tsp
- Heat a little oil in a wok and add the mushrooms, spring onions, and saute well then add the green peas and sweet corn kernels. Add salt, soy sauce, pepper powder and saute for a minute or so.
- Remove from heat add the boiled rice and mix well.
- Now saute the mixed rice in a medium heat for about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Serve immediately with tomato sauce.
You can make this recipe with any leftover rice for a quick dinner also with vegetables of your choice.