|carrot kofta with curry|
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Onion - 1 (ground to paste)
- Tomato - 1 (pureed)
- Coriander powder - 3 tsp
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Chili powder - 1 tsp
- Carrots - 2 (grated)
- Bread slices - 2 (churned in mixer)
- Red chilli flakes - 1 tsp ( or use chopped green chilli - 1)
- Ginger paste - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Chaat masala - 1/2 tsp
- Yogurt - 1 tbsp
- Raisins - 8 to 10
- For the gravy, mix onion paste with oil, turmeric powder, garam masla and red chilli powder in a deep microwave dish mix well and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree, mix and microwave for 5 more minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water, microwave for 6 more minutes and keep aside.
- For the koftas, mix carrots with all the ingredients given under koftas except for raisins.
- Mix well. Make round balls with 1 or 2 raisins stuffed in each. Place them on a greased microproof plate in a ring, microwave for 3 minutes.
- At the time of serving, place koftas in a serving dish pour the curry over them and microwave for two minutes and serve warm.
show me your curry