- Chicken breast - 2
- Buttermilk - 1 1/2 cup
- Ritz crackers - 150 gm or any other cracker your kids eat
- Place a chicken breast in freezer bag and with the help of a rolling pin bash it until its thin. Take it out and snip it into strips with scissors. Do the same to the other chicken breast.
- Put the chicken strips and buttermilk in the freezer bag together, mix well and leave to marinate overnight.
- When ready to cook crumb the crackers well with the rolling pin.
- Dip the chicken nuggets in the crumbs shaking of the excess buttermilk and fry them in a little oil in a frying pan for two minutes or so. It would be done. Alternatively bake them at 200 deg cel for 20 minutes turninng them half way. Delicious chicken nuggets are ready to dig in.
Sending this to Announcing kids delight - finger foods.