- Broccoli - 1 small (cut into florets)
- Cauliflower - 1/2 cauliflower (cut into florets)
- Cumin powder - 2 tsps
- Plian flour - 100 gms
- Fresh corriander - 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Garlic - 2 (crushed)
- Spring onions - 6 (finely chopped)
- Eggs - 2
- Salt - 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Oil - for frying
- Boil the broccoli and cauliflower florets for about 20 minuutes until soft. Drain well and then mash.
- In a mixing bowl combine plain flour, ground cumin, chopped corriander, garlic and spring onions. Add the beaten eggs, combine with the vegetables and mix well.
- Heat the oil to a medium high heat. Fry large spoonfuls of mixture until cooked through and golden on both sides.
- Serve hot with sweet chilli dip.
You can add chilli powder to the recipe if you want slightly spicy fritters for adults but it really is not a necessity.
A very good and yummy method to make your kids eat broccoli.